We’re having a wee celebratory shindig to mark the month and a bit we’ve been open.
We’ll be showing off some new classes and offering info on joining our Print Club at Bobbin and Ink, and our new sewing collective: Bobbin Club so if you’re curious about what happens at 28 King St, come and check us out.
The night will be filled with sewing and screen printing shenanigans:
– Print and stitch your own collectors souvenir from the night and help us save pennies for new teaching equipment.
– Free entry with light snacks and drinks provided so you can mingle with other fans of print and sewing.
– Party tunes will be provided by our mystery musicians.
– Learn about our upcoming classes and our on-site rental facilities.
– Meet the makers and other lovers of printing and sewing!
Questions? Send us an email and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Credit to the delightful Mr Dan Coman for creating our event graphic too. Thanks Dan!