Next Class Dates: Sunday April 27th, 10am to 3pm
Sunday May 25th, 10am to 3pm
DON’T SEE A CLASS DATE THAT SUITS YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE? SEND US AN EMAIL TO ORGANISE A ONE ON ONE CLASS AT A TIME AND DATE THAT SUITS YOU.
Duration: 10.30am – 3pm (5hrs with a break included)
Cost: $260 (Single Adult), $240 (Student/Pensioner) or $230 (Best Buddies! Purchase more than one ticket for discount.)
Note, all supplies and a choice of 6 complimentary print stock pieces, eg. card, paper, or sticker vinyl are included.
Teacher: Laura Walsh
Student capacity: 4
What you’ll learn:
- Choosing a stock to print onto – paper vs. card or sticker vinyl.
- Selecting and mixing ink colours.
- Guidelines for selecting screens and squeegees.
- Coating and exposing screens for multicolour printing.
- Printing on paper using various commercial and DIY techniques to use at home or at Print Club @ Bobbin & Ink.
- Multicolour print techniques and effects.
What to bring:
Send your complete two-colour design to firstname.lastname@example.org one week before class starts.
On the day remember to bring clothes you won’t mind getting dirty, or an apron. We’ll be working with ink and chemicals on this day.
We’ll provide all the inks, screens and tools you need to print your choice of a complimentary card, A3 poster or set of vinyl stickers. If you’d like to take notes, bring a pen and some paper. Otherwise, relax and enjoy the class. And feel free if you’d like to bring your own papers or flat stock to experiment on.
Please wear closed in shoes and no loose jewellery should be worn.
For more info email email@example.com.