Class Level: Level 1 sewing for those with little, to no sewing experience, eager to learn.
Next Class Dates: Coming Soon or By Appointment
DON’T SEE A CLASS DATE THAT SUITS YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE? SEND US AN EMAIL TO ORGANISE A ONE ON ONE CLASS AT A TIME AND DATE THAT SUITS YOU.
Duration: 6 hours with break
Cost: $160 (Adult Single), $155 (Student/Pensioner), $170 (Best Buddies Multi-Ticket Booking)
Student capacity: 4
What you’ll learn:
Get ready for summer by making these simple cute shorts! Juliet will guide you to sew pockets and a side zipper in this 6 hour class . For those that are adventurous why not try your hand at sewing some button holes!
- pattern with full instructions to take home
- scissors, pins, tailors chalk and black or white thread will be provided
- light weight fusible interfacing
- one FREE catch up lesson at a time and date that suits you
What to bring:
- working sewing machine (or rent one of ours for an additional $10)
- 1.5m of medium weight fabric such as stretch cotton twill, poplin, suiting, gabardine, pique or wool blend wovens
- 40cm of light weight fabric for lining pockets such as batiste or voile
- thread to match fabric (optional; we provide black or white thread to use)
- 9 inch invisible zipper to match fabric
- 4 buttons no bigger than 15mm in diameter (optional; you can do shorts with or without buttons)
Please wear closed in shoes and no loose jewellery should be worn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.