Class Level: Level 1 sewing for those with little, to no sewing experience, eager to learn.
Next Class Dates: Coming Soon or by Appointment
DON’T SEE A CLASS DATE THAT SUITS YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE? SEND US AN EMAIL TO ORGANISE A ONE ON ONE CLASS AT A TIME AND DATE THAT SUITS YOU.
Duration: 8 hours across 2 days (4 hour days) with break
Cost: $200 (Adult Single), $195 (Student/Pensioner), $190 (Best Buddies Multi-Ticket Booking)
Student capacity: 4
What you’ll learn:
Wrap dresses are so easy to make and look great on all body shapes. Learn to sew this pretty number with no fiddly closures!
Choose from a rounded or sweetheart neckline.
In this class Juliet will also cover basic fitting techniques starting from a base garment. If you are unsure about the sizes fitting the first time, why not use an inexpensive fabric to trial out (also known as a toile).
- pattern with full instructions to take home
- scissors, pins, tailors chalk and black or white thread will be provided
- light weight fusible interfacing
- one FREE catch up lesson at a time and date that suits you
What to bring:
- working sewing machine (or rent one of ours for an additional $10)
- For Scoop neckline – 115cm wide fabric x 5m or 150cm wide fabric x 4m (depending on size)
- For Sweetheart neckline – 115cm wide fabric x 4m or 150cm wide fabric x 3.6m (depending on size), contrasting waist tie 1.6m of any width fabric.
- thread to match fabric (optional; we provide black or white thread to use)
Please wear closed in shoes and no loose jewellery should be worn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.