Class Level: Level 2 sewing for those who know the basics of setting up a sewing machine, winding a bobbin, straight stitching and back tacking, but are still new to sewing.
Next Class Dates: Saturday 21st June 10am – 4pm with break
DON’T SEE A CLASS DATE THAT SUITS YOU AND YOUR LIFESTYLE? SEND US AN EMAIL TO ORGANISE A ONE ON ONE CLASS AT A TIME AND DATE THAT SUITS YOU.
Duration: 6 hours
Cost: $180 ( Adult), $175 ( Student/Pensioner), $170 (Best Buddies Multi-Ticket Booking)
Student Capacity: 4
What you’ll learn:
A skirt that can be made within one hour you say? With proper planning and know-how you’ll be whipping several of these versatile babies up in no time!
We’ll teach you the basics of how to cut, handle and sew stretch knit fabrics the easy way. Choose from 3 variations and the lengths of each skirt can be adjusted.
Sizes in XS-3XL.
Class cost includes:
- Ballpoint needles to use in class (we will have extras to purchase on the day)
- 1 pack of Twin needles to keep (we will have extras to purchase on the day)
- scissors,pins, measuring tape, tailors chalk to use in class
- Mabel Skirt Paper Pattern by Colette to take home
- black or white sewing thread to use in class
What to bring:
- working sewing machine or rent one of ours for an aditional $10
- Medium to heavy weight knit fabric with elastane – double knit, ponti de roma. Contact us for the amount needed for your size and variation.
- matching thread to fabric (black or white provided)
Please wear closed in shoes and no loose jewellery should be worn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.